MAN Truck & Bus supplies trucks for long-haul and distribution traffic and is the market leader in trucks for construction and traction traffic with more than 100 years of experience.
Enable the purchase of MAN spare parts by garages from affiliated dealers in the Netherlands through a single online dealer portal for a regulated sales process and automated logistics process.
“We have created a solution that meets the initial requirements of the project very well. I’m happy with the result. We always experience the cooperation with HybrIT very well. We find the flexibility and possibilities of deployment very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend HybrIT to other companies.”
A dealer portal that makes purchasing possible for garages at all affiliated dealers. The platform offers the possibility to connect warehouse systems for stock management and order picking. The quotation process is automated and a personalized quotation formatting tool (e.g. discount module) is integrated. MAN Truck is saving on transport costs: orders are now offered in bundled form with the dealer in question.
In bullet points
- Built dealer portal
- Easily expandable & maintainable
- Generic platform that is also used for other labels within the same holding company
- 10+ custom plugins built (can be inserted separately or connected in parallel)
- PIM (Product Inventory Management) made available to non-developers who can make changes directly
- Roles built into PIM for management
- Scalability to an infinite number of products and dealers
- SEO ready in multiple languages
“I worked closely with the lead developer at the client and I am very proud of the result: delivering high business value in a very short time. In just a few weeks, we not only built, tested and delivered all the desired functionality, but also realized the possibility to launch functional adjustments directly. The dealer portal really works and that is very satisfying! There is a lot of activity on the dealer portal and has a lot of potential to increase sales.”